We, the Matsurev family, and our team provide our guests not only with great facilities for recreation and relax, but with something different – this is the opportunity for an active holiday full of pleasant experience and entertainment, cultural occupations and spiritual enrichment.
In the light of your individual holiday or organized event we offer the following:
• Experiencing traditional Bansko customs, folklore programmes, live music;
• Arranging outings and picnics amidst the natural beauties;
• ATV rent;
• Motor trekking and cycling;
• Visiting the mineral pools in the surroundings;
• Horse sports – horse riding;
• Kid animation;
• Ski school;
• Tour guides for all pathways along Pirin mountains and its mounts.
• Arranging wine tours around vineyards and cellars in the Melnik region, accompanied by tasting premium quality wine and rakia. We present white and red quality wines of a region chosen by the client, specialized wines and marvellous rakia. All this is accompanied by suitable appetizers.
Cultural – historical tourism
We assist you in arranging:
• tours around Bansko, paying a visit to the house-museum “Nikola Vaptsarov”, the “Velyanova house”, the “house-museum “Neofit Rilski”, the house and monastery school of “Paisiy Hilendarski”. Historical museum – village of Eleshnitsa, with rich findings dating back to the Neolith (VI – IV millennia B.C.).
• Our team offers organized excursions to various attractive locations outside Bansko: Kovachevitsa, Leshten, Belitsa, Rupite, Baykushevata mura etc.
• Taking a walk to one of the largest churches in Bulgaria, namely “Trinity” that was built during the Ottoman Rule (1835), located at just several meters from our location. Visiting the church “Saint George” located in the town of Bansko. The church “Saint Saint Theodore Tyron and Theodore Stratilates” located in the village of Dobarsko at 17 km from Bansko that was built in 1614 by initiative and wealthy Dobarsko citizens
• Excursion to Rozhen monastery in the village of Rozhen that is located at 120 km from the town of Bansko and Rila monastery, located up in Rila mountain, at 110 km.